So I have turned 30 and I made a list of things I want to achieve in my 30th year… how do you think I’ll get on?!
- Visit Harry Potter studio tour
- Go to Monkey World again
- Make something from Pinterest at least once a month
- Learn to use my sewing machine
- Do a 12 on 12 each month
- Attempt to create an Oreo tower stack
- Spend an entire day watching Disney movies
- Take cute kissing photos in a photo booth
- Bake a rainbow cake
- Finish an entire colouring book
- Get a decent set of headphones
- Climb one of the hills that’s part of the South Downs
- Develop a film at home
- Visit the Science Museum
- Visit the Natural History Museum
- See Brighton and Hove Albion play at the AMEX
- See Liverpool play again
- Document my achievements though Project Life
- Exercise regularly
- Visit Scotland
- Go abroad
- Try at least 12 new teas
- Meet up with some of my Twitter &/blogging friends
- Get myself a new job that I enjoy
- Teach someone to scrapbook
- Apply to a design team
- Make a will
- Learn a new craft
- Hold a crafternoon
- Enjoy my life more
So there it is. My list of 30 things to attempt to do this year, starting from today. Wish me luck!
Man. I’m getting old.
10 thoughts on “30 things in my 30th Year”
Happy Birthday hun! Love your list and I'm sure you will achieve loads of it! Xx
Thanks Katy! I actually had a couple of presents relating to this list, so I can def achieve those ones!
I love lists like this, good luck with those goals! xo
Thanks Laura! I thought I'd make it both exciting and realistic!
Interesting post! Number 27's a bit morbid, though! Haha. Also, I mixed number 7 and 8 when I first saw this list – so I thought you'd said "Spend an entire day kissing in a photo booth!" I was thinking, "hmm, that's a bit ambitious!"
Lol, yes, it is, but at the same time v. sensible. I lost 2 close friends in my 20s and neither had wills, so their partners had a lot to deal with on top of the grief!
They sound very admirable goals!
8 – go to snoopers paradise
1 – it is amazing, I went and will blog about it soon!
18. looking forward to this!
30 – make this your priority!
Ooh, I didn't know they had a photo booth at Snoopers! We had a nice one taken at a wedding last night 🙂
Cannot wait to to go the Harry Potter studios!
I've collected lots of bits for my PL and will get cracking on it in the week.
I am trying to 😀