Inspired by Shimelle, I have decided to give this a go. I love lists and numbers, so thought it was perfect:
- The Brighton Bloggers Bash was yesterday and it was wonderful. It was at Super+Super in Brighton, and I got to meet some hella inspiring and lovely people! I am hoping that we all stay in touch! I won a prize in the raffle, a beautiful Kanzashi brooch (pictured above), by Cuttlefishlove
- I met my brand new Niece yesterday evening, she’ll be 2 weeks old tomorrow… and I get to see her again today
- I am all about pale greens, pinks and coral right now
- #Ash20 is this coming Sunday! A celebration of my favourite band, and of course I had to go VIP!
- I have been learning so much in the past few weeks it’s unreal
- I am addicted to green garlic risotto!
- I cannot wait to get my craft stuff back and get playing. In the meantime, I have ordered a SMASHpen, and am going to do some journalling 🙂
- Community is one of my favourite TV shows right now. It is so funny, and it is perfect to watch in the evenings after a long day at work
- Models Own Ibiza Mix is my favourite nail polish. Ohmygoodness.
- I’m getting back into letter writing. Love it.
Yes, this is my second washi tape post in as many weeks, but I thought I’d show you the washi tape I’d ordered. I mean, who can resist beautiful washi paper tape for paper crafts?!
Continue reading “Lovely Washi Tape”
As a keen papercrafter, I’m always looking for the newest, best functioning piece of equipment that can meet my crafting needs. Along comes the Silhouette Cameo, and I’m drooling. A low cost digital cutting machine that can cut card, sticker paper, fabric and vinyl? My kind of craft dream. So how am I feeling about it now?
Continue reading “Silhouette Cameo… oh”
This tea is totally rocking my socks right now:
I’m a Tetley drinker anyway, and I applied to get a tester of the new ‘Blend of Both‘ tea. Once I got my sample, I was hooked, and used the 40p off voucher the same day I’d finished my tester bags.
Continue reading “Tea Friday! Tetley Blend of Both”
This time 8 days ago I was sitting in a pub beer garden chatting with friends and celebrating a birthday (not mine). As more alcohol was ingested, different topics were covered, and one of them was craft trends. I got everyone up to speed with the fact that this year chevrons, grey, yellow and washi tape are all ‘in’.
Continue reading “Do you Washi (tape) ?”