This cocktail is deliciously cooling when slushy, however, you can also swap crushed ice for ice cubes once the juices have been blended.
- Serves: 4 glasses
- Category: Drinks
- 250 millilitres Tart Cherry Juice (I use Pago Cloudy Cherry)
- 250 millilitres Pineapple Juice
- 250 millilitres Orange Juice (No bits/pulp)
- 2 cups Ice
- 1 Cherry per drink for garnish
- Add pineapple juice, orange juice and ice to a blender. Blend until 'slushy'
- Pour slushy mixture into a glass, 2/3 full
- Top slushy mixture with the tart cherry juice
- Garnish with a cherry and enjoy