I’ve been watching lots of ‘junk’ online ie TLC shows. As much as I love Honey Boo Boo (Alana is my fave, followed by Pumpkin cause she rocks, I love how the family love one another), it is done for the season and I’ve been watching Breaking Amish. I admit to being one of those people who appreciate the simple things in life. Whether it’s something someone has made, or something natural, I thought that rather than doing the 10 on 10 like I was going to do with my 30 in 30 challenge, but instead set myself a less time/date restricted challenge instead, so a monthly inspiration post is going to go ahead. Shhh, I’m not cheating, promise!!
Ok, so my 10 simple pleasures for October are:
- Looking at different cloud shapes. I love to look at the many different kinds and the shapes they make as well as the colours they turn.
- The satisfaction of completing a card or scrapbook page.
- A nice cup of tea.
- Baking. Whether it is something sweet or savoury it’s so nice to have made something and be able to eat it.
- Watching stuff on demand on my laptop.
- Biting into a chocolate bar.
- Wearing my patent t-bar shoes.
- Waking up after a good night’s sleep.
- The smell of chimneys in the Autumn air.
- Crunchy Autumn leaves.
- Getting nice emails from friends.
- Feeling warm under a blanket.
What kind of simple pleasures do you love? Do they change from season to season?