Keen on Vegan
I’ve been vegan for over 2 years now, having changed my diet and lifestyle for a number of reasons. You can read more about my decision to go vegan in my blog post ‘Why I Chose a Vegan Diet and Lifestyle‘.
Vegan Cooking and Eating Out
I enjoy vegan cooking – well, I say that, but my husband is the cook, and I’m the baker. I absolutely love experimenting in the kitchen, and playing around with vegan substitutes for traditional ingredients. Despite my husband not currently being vegan, he cooks delicious vegan food, and even did vegan catering for our wedding. Yep, he cooked all of our wedding food! Very brave, and very talented.
As well as cooking and baking at home, we also enjoy reviewing vegan options at restaurants, and of course, vegan restaurants.
Vegan Beauty and Lifestyle
It’s not just food that changes when going vegan – steps are taken to remove animal products from clothes, shoes, beauty products, make up, and cleaning materials.
Vegan Blog Posts
Want to know more? Check out some of my most recent vegan blog posts below:
- Vegan Mushroom Bolognese Recipe – Veganuary Tips & Menu Ideas
- Vegan Christmas Pudding Recipe – Stir Up Sunday with John Lewis
- Wagamama’s New Vegan Menu – Launch and Review
- Vegan Ben and Jerrys in the UK – Review and Launch
- Rose and Grants Glasgow Vegan Options Review
- Bread Meats Bread Review – Vegan Friendly Glasgow
- Vegan Ready Made Cocktails in a Can!
- Common Misconceptions About Veganism
- Raw Vegan Cakes and Treats From Kleen Kitchen
- Vegan, Gluten Free Cakes and Bakes from Rosina Makes
- My Favorite Vegan YouTube Channels
- Olive Grove – Brighton Restaurant Review
- Brighton Vegan Pizza Review – Morelli Zorelli