I was tagged by the lovely Another Goldfish to answer 11 challenging questions, with the aim for us all to get to know one another better.
1. We should always start with our strengths, so what is your best attribute?
I am persistant. I know what I want and I go for it!
2. What is your favourite UK city to visit?
I haven’t travelled much around the UK personally. I live near Brighton, and I’ve wanted to live here since I was 10 years old, so perhaps that.
3. What’s the best bargain you’ve ever found?
I like to think that I haven’t yet found my best bargain. I don’t keep tabs on the savings I make, but any bargain is good with me. I love to save money on things which you’ll see from a blog post in a not-too-distant future
4. Everyone has a secret talent even if it’s silly or inconsequential – what’s yours?
I have a great talent with directions. Unless you’ve travelled somewhere with me you may not have experienced it, but once I’ve been somewhere once, I can pretty much get there without a sat nav or anything like that.
5. What’s you favourite type of cheese?
I like hard cheese… like Cheddar and Cheshire. I also like cream cheese as I use it when I bake cheesecakes. Jarlsberg is good in sandwiches…. I don’t have a favourite as I like to think that every function has its own suited cheese.
6. Where is your internet home?
I guess my email. Or Twitter. One of those 🙂 I’m pretty simple. I’m also a Livejournaller, and I love reading blogs on my Google Reader. Hm.
7. What is your preferred craft or skill (knitting, embroidery, organising, fashion)?
Scrapbooking! I love to scrapbook.
8. If you were a food, what would you be?
Chocolate. I don’t know why, I’m just a chocaholic.
9. Give us one random fact about yourself
My eyes change colour dependant on my mood and heath. They can be anything between a grey-blue, blue, green and jade green.
10. When you need a break or a treat, what is your favourite indulgence?
A cup of tea or latte, and a chocolate bar or a cake.
11. If you were given £500 right now what would you do with it?
Put it in a savings account. Cause I’m sensible.
Here are my questions, followed by the bloggers I would love to answer them for me (pretty please!)
1. What are two of your worst habits?2. If you had one day to live, what would you do?3. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?4. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?5. What did you do last night?6. What is your earliest memory?7. What is your favourite breakfast and would you have it for dinner?8. Did you make any resolutions this year? Have you kept any of them so far?9. What did you want to do when you ‘grow up’ when you were a child?10. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?11. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?