For Autumn, what is your…
1. Favourite thing about it? The smell! The cooling air, chimneys and turning leaves just have some kind of wonderful scent about them.
2. Favourite drink? Pumpkin Spice Latte fo sho!
3. Favourite scent/candle? Frosted Ginger Cookie Scentsy! So good!!
4. Best lipstick? I don’t really wear lipstick!! I stick to my usual Revlon lip butter or a lip balm.
5. Go to moisturiser? Imperialis by Lush
6. Go to colours for the eyes? Sin and Sidecar from my Urban Decay Naked palette – I’m a stickler for the same make up year round.
7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? I don’t know if my taste in music changes with the seasons but right now I am loving ‘Mercy’ by TV On The Radio and of course the fab AM album by Arctic Monkeys.
8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? Skinny jeans, my DMs and a nice top and snuggly cardigan.
9. Autumn treat? Candy corn and also yummy soup with buttered sourdough!
10. Favourite place to be? In the warm, away from the wind and rain, or splashing in puddles like a 3-year-old Peppa Pig obsessive!
I’d love to know what your favourite things about Autumn are and I have a couple of Autumn loves posts from last year that I think you may like too! Check out some Autumn Favourites, or how about baking some pumpkin spice muffins?