For this month’s ten on 10 I thought I’d show you 10 pieces of jewellery that have caught my eye lately. They aren’t in any order and I can’t wear necklaces, so I will just hope and dream that one day I can again…
Continue reading “Ten on 10-July Jewellery”
Inspired by Shimelle, I have decided to give this a go. I love lists and numbers, so thought it was perfect:
- The Brighton Bloggers Bash was yesterday and it was wonderful. It was at Super+Super in Brighton, and I got to meet some hella inspiring and lovely people! I am hoping that we all stay in touch! I won a prize in the raffle, a beautiful Kanzashi brooch (pictured above), by Cuttlefishlove
- I met my brand new Niece yesterday evening, she’ll be 2 weeks old tomorrow… and I get to see her again today
- I am all about pale greens, pinks and coral right now
- #Ash20 is this coming Sunday! A celebration of my favourite band, and of course I had to go VIP!
- I have been learning so much in the past few weeks it’s unreal
- I am addicted to green garlic risotto!
- I cannot wait to get my craft stuff back and get playing. In the meantime, I have ordered a SMASHpen, and am going to do some journalling 🙂
- Community is one of my favourite TV shows right now. It is so funny, and it is perfect to watch in the evenings after a long day at work
- Models Own Ibiza Mix is my favourite nail polish. Ohmygoodness.
- I’m getting back into letter writing. Love it.