Ash are my favourite band. They have been since I was 12, and that’s like almost 18 years ago now. I’ve been a fan for 17 years now, as I started to like them at the end of Year 7, which was 1995. I saw the Girl From Mars video on MTV whilst at a family friends house. It was a hot and sunny day, and I was having a rest from the early afternoon sun, and stuck the TV on. I was hooked.
Inspired by Shimelle, I have decided to give this a go. I love lists and numbers, so thought it was perfect:
- The Brighton Bloggers Bash was yesterday and it was wonderful. It was at Super+Super in Brighton, and I got to meet some hella inspiring and lovely people! I am hoping that we all stay in touch! I won a prize in the raffle, a beautiful Kanzashi brooch (pictured above), by Cuttlefishlove
- I met my brand new Niece yesterday evening, she’ll be 2 weeks old tomorrow… and I get to see her again today
- I am all about pale greens, pinks and coral right now
- #Ash20 is this coming Sunday! A celebration of my favourite band, and of course I had to go VIP!
- I have been learning so much in the past few weeks it’s unreal
- I am addicted to green garlic risotto!
- I cannot wait to get my craft stuff back and get playing. In the meantime, I have ordered a SMASHpen, and am going to do some journalling 🙂
- Community is one of my favourite TV shows right now. It is so funny, and it is perfect to watch in the evenings after a long day at work
- Models Own Ibiza Mix is my favourite nail polish. Ohmygoodness.
- I’m getting back into letter writing. Love it.