Happy Sunday. I thought I’d share a few things that I think are pretty darned brill right now, things that I love and all that jazz!
Here’s what has been making me happy this week:
- Delicious Kinder delights from the Polish shop in the town where I’m working
- This blog (in particular the organising bits)
- This rather funkily designed infographic-have you seen any good infographics lately?!
- The rather fab Lilla’s blog (I am lucky enough to call her my colleague, woot)
- This selection of nail art ideas using sticky tape
And now I’m going to spend the day relaxing as I’ve not had a Sunday where I’ve done quite almost nothing for a good while.
What’s floating your boat this week?
I thought I’d give you all a pre-weekend cheer up. It’s the end of the month, and I don’t know whether it’s because I work at an agency where we work by the month, but gosh I am tired!
When I get home of an evening, I spend some time browsing around the internet, and inspired by Kaelah and Gala, I thought I’d show you the things I love this week, on a Thursday. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to keep it as regular a feature as these two ladies do, but I’ll try.
Anyway, on with the show. This Thursday I am mostly loving…
Continue reading “TILT-Things I love Thursday”
Inspired by Shimelle, I have decided to give this a go. I love lists and numbers, so thought it was perfect:
- The Brighton Bloggers Bash was yesterday and it was wonderful. It was at Super+Super in Brighton, and I got to meet some hella inspiring and lovely people! I am hoping that we all stay in touch! I won a prize in the raffle, a beautiful Kanzashi brooch (pictured above), by Cuttlefishlove
- I met my brand new Niece yesterday evening, she’ll be 2 weeks old tomorrow… and I get to see her again today
- I am all about pale greens, pinks and coral right now
- #Ash20 is this coming Sunday! A celebration of my favourite band, and of course I had to go VIP!
- I have been learning so much in the past few weeks it’s unreal
- I am addicted to green garlic risotto!
- I cannot wait to get my craft stuff back and get playing. In the meantime, I have ordered a SMASHpen, and am going to do some journalling 🙂
- Community is one of my favourite TV shows right now. It is so funny, and it is perfect to watch in the evenings after a long day at work
- Models Own Ibiza Mix is my favourite nail polish. Ohmygoodness.
- I’m getting back into letter writing. Love it.