For this month’s ten on 10 I thought I’d show you 10 pieces of jewellery that have caught my eye lately. They aren’t in any order and I can’t wear necklaces, so I will just hope and dream that one day I can again…
Happy Sunday. I thought I’d share a few things that I think are pretty darned brill right now, things that I love and all that jazz!
Here’s what has been making me happy this week:
- This adorable set of photos of an elephant at the beach
- The new edition of Mollie Makes magazine. I love it so much that I finally subscribed!
- Delicious Kinder delights from the Polish shop in the town where I’m working
- This blog (in particular the organising bits)
- This rather funkily designed infographic-have you seen any good infographics lately?!
- The rather fab Lilla’s blog (I am lucky enough to call her my colleague, woot)
- This selection of nail art ideas using sticky tape
And now I’m going to spend the day relaxing as I’ve not had a Sunday where I’ve done quite almost nothing for a good while.
What’s floating your boat this week?
I have a confession to make- I am a total cinnamon lover. I’m not sure how it started, but just the smell of it makes me feel so happy. And the taste is even better. Whether it’s in soup (Don’t knock it ’til you try it! Give it a go in something ‘cabbagey’), or on French Toast, there’s something about cinnamon that I cannot keep away from. So how did I find the Twinings Apple, Cinnamon and Raisin black tea blend? Well…
I have my Silhouette Cameo back in my grubby little hands and although I’ve had a few teething problems, I am happy to confirm that I can use it again!
To celebrate having it back in my life again, I thought I’d share with you a few of the cutting files that I’ve been eyeing up in the Silhouette Store recently:
- This ‘So Happy Together’ by Echo Park
- A cute vintage camera
- An awesome T Rex
- My 3-year-old nephew is totally into puzzles right now and I think I shall use this file to make him a few puzzles of his own
- I love The Wizard of Oz, so this cutting file is something I may have to use!
- I’ve finally flung myself onto the Project Life bandwagon (fashionably late, yo) and thought these cute flower designs would look awesome in my album
Do you have a Silhouette cutting machine*? Let me know what your favourite Silhouette freebies are in the comments below!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which give me a share of anything bought via these links, helping me fund my blog. These links are marked with an asterisk (*).
I thought I’d give you all a pre-weekend cheer up. It’s the end of the month, and I don’t know whether it’s because I work at an agency where we work by the month, but gosh I am tired!
When I get home of an evening, I spend some time browsing around the internet, and inspired by Kaelah and Gala, I thought I’d show you the things I love this week, on a Thursday. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to keep it as regular a feature as these two ladies do, but I’ll try.
Anyway, on with the show. This Thursday I am mostly loving…